Manav Rachna International School, Sector 21C, Faridabad bestowed with two Executive awards for ‘Innovation in School Curriculum’ and ‘Co-Scholastic Activities’ by the prestigious EduExcellence group.
Manav Rachna International School Sector-21C, Faridabad has been adjudged as Top School of India in the most comprehensive ranking of top Indian Schools in 11th School Leadership Summit 2019 conducted by digitalLearning India.
- Students have secured International, National and City Topper Ranks in Aryabhatta, NSTSE exams.
- Lakshay Mehta of Grade-VI brought laurels to the school and his parents by winning Haryana Rank One in National Science Talent Search Exam (NSTSE). Sara of Grade-II won Haryana Rank one in her category.
- Students of MRIS-21C, Faridabad made their mark in National Cyber Olympiad during the session 2017-18. Kabier Verma, Twisha Arora, Soham Garg, Moksha Sharma and Vivekanand Jha won Medals of Distinction. Students also won 5 Gold Medals, 3 Silver Medals and 3 Bronze Medals.
- Pulkita Sharma of Grade-I has secured International Rank 8 in the second level of Cyber Olympiad in Session 2017-18. She has been awarded with a Zonal Bronze Medal, gift voucher worth rupees 1000 and a certificate of Zonal excellence. Soham Garg of Grade-II and Vivekananda Jha of Grade-V have secured International Rank 20 and 26 respectively. He has also been awarded with a gift voucher worth rupees 1000 and a certificate of Zonal excellence.
- Devangi Kashyap and Ishana Sikka of Grade-V had gone as IT Whiz Kids of MRIS 21C to National Annual Interschool IT Symposium ‘CODE (Confluence of Digital Experts) 2017’ held at Apeejay School, Noida. Devyangi Kashyap delivered the keynote address as C.E.O. to launch their imaginary product ‘P A H A L Bot’. They bagged first prize fourth time in a row.
- School bagged third Position overall with 4 Gold, 7 Silver and 10 Bronze Medals to their credit at 8th Manav Rachna Inter School Martial Art Championship 2018.
- Jaidev Singh Parhar of Grade-V has been NSTSE Haryana State Topper and also received National Achiever Medal.
- Keshav Singhal (Grade -IV) was the Haryana School Topper at NSO Second Level. He secured first rank and received 5000/- cash prize along with Merit Certificate.
- Roslin Aggarwal of K.G. won Gold Medal in All India School Invitational Roller Skating Championship held at Talkatora Stadium, New Delhi.
- Aarav Patwa and Hiya Raina won first and third place respectively (U-9) in District Junior Chess Championship-2016, and qualified to play state level championship.
NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE SCHOOL
- Ranked as the one of the ‘Top Schools of India’, four times in a row in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by DigitalLearning India.
- Awarded as the “Most Influential School Brand” in 2017 and received “School Excellence Award-2017” by Brainfeed.
- Ms. Darshini Sharma, Math Teacher External Examination In-charge awarded as the “Best District Teacher” by Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) for the Session 2017-18.
- The Faculty and Staff of MRIS-21C, Faridabad participated and won accolades in 8th Manav Rachna Inter Faculty & Staff Badminton & Table Tennis Tournament 2018. Mr. Hemant Kumar won Badminton Men’s Singles and Dr. Ved Bhardwaj and Mr. Hemant Kumar won Badminton Men’s Doubles.
- School has been awarded “National Ranker Trophy” by Unified Council for National Level Science Talent Search Examination 2015.
- Received Deep Appreciation and Recognition for its participation in International Level Science Programme- ‘Our Treasure- Plants: Environment Programme’ organized by TARAMANDALA, Children’s Development Organization.
- On the occasion of National Science Day, school was judged as “BEST” at National Level for its commitment to spread environmental affection and awareness among the students.
- Awarded with the title of ‘ALLEN GURUKUL’ by the Allen Career Institute (Kota, Rajasthan) for the exam ‘Allen Champ 2015’.
- Received Certificate of Appreciation by SPACE for the valuable contribution in developing the scientific bent of mind of students and successful visit to Astroport, Sariska.