The Manav Rachna International School Sec 46 Library provides information, inculcates ideas, and develops knowledge that is so essential to functioning successfully in today’s information and knowledge based society. It is fundamental to school library to equip students with lifelong learning skills and develop in them creative thinking and imagination, and enabling them to live as ideal and responsible citizens.
The objectives of Manav Rachna International School Sec 46 Library is:
- The knowledge hub of the school and disseminate knowledge as widely as possible. Facilitate creation of new knowledge.
- Facilitate optimal use of knowledge by all staff and students.
- Ensure easy access to the facilities available to all staff and students.
- Encourage and foster reading habit among staff and students.
- Effectively participate in the teaching-learning programmes of the school.