MRIS Charmwood organized a Group discussion for the students of Grades IX, X and XII. GDs are an important part of any competitive/ entrance exam preparation as well as for effective learning.
The whole idea was to bring the students on a common platform to share their ideas. This also gave them an opportunity to exhibit not only their knowledge, but also to understand and enhance their learning by absorbing the thoughts of other people.
Some of the topics which the students brainstormed included:
- Leaders Are Made, Not Born
- Role Of Youth In Politics
- High Time To Renew Indian Education System
- Online Shopping Merits And Demerits
- Is It Ethical For Doctors To Go On Strikes?