MRIS-46, Gurugram was overwhelmed by the enthusiastic participation of Grandparents of the children of Grade I as part of their IPC theme ‘ We are what we eat’. The Grandparents enlightened the children about the food of their times and their healthy lifestyle. The simple act of bringing food of their times and feeding it to the children was made ever so special with their delightful blend of care and personal attention. The children also relished vintage delicacies. It was a fun and enriching session for all.
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood