MRIS-46, Gurugram was overwhelmed by the enthusiastic participation of Grandparents of the children of Grade I as part of their IPC theme ‘ We are what we eat’. The Grandparents enlightened the children about the food of their times and their healthy lifestyle. The simple act of bringing food of their times and feeding it to the children was made ever so special with their delightful blend of care and personal attention. The children also relished vintage delicacies. It was a fun and enriching session for all.
Latest @ MRIS
- Kids on a Shopping Spree! July 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Toddlers had fun at the Westside Store July 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Verify Transfer Certificate July 24, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- ‘Sound Hunt’ Activity July 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- “As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.” July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14