MRIS-46, Gurugram was overwhelmed by the enthusiastic participation of Grandparents of the children of Grade I as part of their IPC theme ‘ We are what we eat’. The Grandparents enlightened the children about the food of their times and their healthy lifestyle. The simple act of bringing food of their times and feeding it to the children was made ever so special with their delightful blend of care and personal attention. The children also relished vintage delicacies. It was a fun and enriching session for all.
Latest @ MRIS
- Learning is a treasure that follows its owner everywhere March 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Workshop organised by MRIS Central Office March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Orientation Day @ MRIS March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Aganwadi Workers’ Training @MRIS-21C,Faridabad March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- PARENT ORIENTATION @ MRIS March 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C