Learning outdoors encourages children to be capable. Kids love to help their mom and dad and washing the car is the perfect job for them. MRIS-14, Faridabad organized a ‘Car wash activity’ in the school for its kindergartners as a part of self help skills they learn. It provided an opportunity to engage the curious and creative minds in a meaningful activity to develop their gross motor skills, eye –hand coordination and vocabulary building. Kids developed their linguistic skills as they learnt new words like steering wheel, dashboard etc. Most of them came equipped with gloves to protect their hands as they dusted, cleaned and washed the car with soap and sponges. They used buckets instead of hose pipes to conserve water .The kids exchanged their knowledge about the cars of different companies .After performing this activity, they all were set to assist their parents at home. It was indeed an educative and fun filled day for them.
Latest @ MRIS
- Edu Trip to Planetarium by Manav Rachna Students April 26, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- MRIS CW shines @ International English Olympiad April 26, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Spectacular performance of MRIS-46 students in Sports April 26, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Basket Ball Tournament Achievers@MRIS-51, Gurugram April 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Hands on learning in Toddlers April 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46