Learning outdoors encourages children to be capable. Kids love to help their mom and dad and washing the car is the perfect job for them. MRIS-14, Faridabad organized a ‘Car wash activity’ in the school for its kindergartners as a part of self help skills they learn. It provided an opportunity to engage the curious and creative minds in a meaningful activity to develop their gross motor skills, eye –hand coordination and vocabulary building. Kids developed their linguistic skills as they learnt new words like steering wheel, dashboard etc. Most of them came equipped with gloves to protect their hands as they dusted, cleaned and washed the car with soap and sponges. They used buckets instead of hose pipes to conserve water .The kids exchanged their knowledge about the cars of different companies .After performing this activity, they all were set to assist their parents at home. It was indeed an educative and fun filled day for them.
- Zumba Session July 17, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Students participated in a “Listening Walk” July 17, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Best Teacher Award July 17, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Assembly on Swachch Bharat Abhiyaan July 17, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Parenting Session July 17, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C