Education in MRIS-14 is not restricted to just books and class room teaching. The students are given a balanced exposure of scholastic as well as co-scholastic curriculum. Going with the flow MRIS 14, organized ‘English Debate Competition’ for Grade V students. Students spoke on the topics “Reading –an emerging trend or dying interest, Homework does good or it’s a burden, Participation in Co-curricular activities is important in schools”. Participants came forward confidently and expressed their views excellently. They were able to impress and leave the judges and the audience amazed with their spontaneity of thoughts and response to the topics. To grace the occasion we had our esteemed panel of judges, which included Ms.Simran and Ms.Sonia Verma and it was really a hard time for the jury to choose the winners among them. Teachers and students present there had an enriching and fulfilling experience. The competition came to an end only after a guiding, inspiring and motivating speech given by our esteemed judges.
- Milan Partnership Programme February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Early Years Students Visited Fire Station February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Matrabhasha Diwas February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Havan for Grade X and XII February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- MRIS Charmwood Toddlers Head Outdoors February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood