Education in MRIS-14 is not restricted to just books and class room teaching. The students are given a balanced exposure of scholastic as well as co-scholastic curriculum. Going with the flow MRIS 14, organized ‘English Debate Competition’ for Grade V students. Students spoke on the topics “Reading –an emerging trend or dying interest, Homework does good or it’s a burden, Participation in Co-curricular activities is important in schools”. Participants came forward confidently and expressed their views excellently. They were able to impress and leave the judges and the audience amazed with their spontaneity of thoughts and response to the topics. To grace the occasion we had our esteemed panel of judges, which included Ms.Simran and Ms.Sonia Verma and it was really a hard time for the jury to choose the winners among them. Teachers and students present there had an enriching and fulfilling experience. The competition came to an end only after a guiding, inspiring and motivating speech given by our esteemed judges.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51