Education in MRIS-14 is not restricted to just books and class room teaching. The students are given a balanced exposure of scholastic as well as co-scholastic curriculum. Going with the flow MRIS 14, organized ‘English Debate Competition’ for Grade V students. Students spoke on the topics “Reading –an emerging trend or dying interest, Homework does good or it’s a burden, Participation in Co-curricular activities is important in schools”. Participants came forward confidently and expressed their views excellently. They were able to impress and leave the judges and the audience amazed with their spontaneity of thoughts and response to the topics. To grace the occasion we had our esteemed panel of judges, which included Ms.Simran and Ms.Sonia Verma and it was really a hard time for the jury to choose the winners among them. Teachers and students present there had an enriching and fulfilling experience. The competition came to an end only after a guiding, inspiring and motivating speech given by our esteemed judges.
Latest @ MRIS
- “Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another” April 29, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- WORKSHOP by FORTIS HEALTHCARE TEAM at MRIS CHARMWOOD April 29, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Edu Trip to PAU Muesum April 29, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- The Fifth dimension – creativity & beyond April 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Laundry Day @ MRIS -51, Gurugram April 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51