- Ashvik Agrawal bagged the first position at the National level in Scratch Olympiad 2021
- Ms. Alpana Baveja, Principal conferred with the Innovation in Education Award during the recently held Education Excellence Conclave-2021.
- Ambreen Kaur of Grade IX awarded with The Hindustan Times- LenovoSmartED Scholarship. She was shortlisted among the top 200 students from all over India.
- MRIS-51, Gurugram, Grade IX students participated in The 9th INTERNATIONAL ADOLESCENT SUMMIT on Life Skills, Health, Safety & School Wellbeing facilitated by Expression India with the National Book Trust (NBT), India, Ministry of Education, Delhi as their ‘Knowledge Partner’ in the noble endeavour to celebrate the empowerment of the young adolescent leaders.
- Our students have bagged accolades in IGKO for securing 4th Zonal Rank & 1st School Rank on February, 2021
- Kartik Singh emerged as a winner during Greens to Glory Junior League of Glory Match I & II, Ultimate Junior Golf Tournament at ITC Classic Manesar, Champion’s Autumn Classic Junior Golf Tournament, and Ultimate Spring to Success Junior Golf Tournament (2020)
- Kartik Singh of MRIS-51, Gurugram won the Kids World Junior Golf Championship held in Malaysia (2019-20) for the second year in a row. Kartik won in the Boys 9-year category and successfully defended his title from last year.
- Abhimanyu Lamba, Grade VIII (Kalam) participated in 63rd National Shooting games held at Bhopal (M.P) in 2019 and qualified in Nationals. He was also selected for Indian Shooting Team trials in two categories (Youth, Junior men)
- Shaurya Rana of Grade V (Teresa) won Second Position in the State Level Gymnastics Competition (2019) held at Nehru Stadium (Gurugram)
- Anvita, Amarnath and Sambhavi of Grade IV secured 5th position among 98 teams all over India which participated in WE DO Category (AGE GROUP: 6 to 9).
- ‘Team Rack-Pinion’, comprising Ahan Pathak and Hannah Janawa of VII-Galileo, MRIS-51 Gurugram won two awards for their scintillating performance at Make-X 2019 – a National Level Robotics Competition: The Award for the Most Organized Team as well as the Second Runners Up Award. ‘Team Adyamae’ of MRIS-51 Gurugram, comprising Rida Arora of VI-Researchers and Zayyan of VII-Bose, won the Second Runners-up Medal.
- Sayyam Narang of Grade VI made MRIS-51, Gurugram proud by showcasing his genius at the game of Chess. At various competitions organised by SGFI, Sayyam won a Gold medal at the District level and State level.
JUNIOR BASKETBALL HARYANA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
NISHTHA SHARM, Grade VIII (Kalam): Rank 1- State Level Champion; Played National
KASHVI RAWAT, Grade VII (Halley): State-level Champion
TABLE TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIP
Prakriti Jain- State-level champion; Played Nationals U-12 category