Megha Kalra, the French teacher at the school, has been accredited as a DELF EXAMINER AND EVALUATOR for the level A1 & A2 by Institut français en Inde, Ambassade de France en Inde. The training session was held at DPS, Sec 46, Gurugram.
Her selection as a DELF Examiner was on the basis of the following-
– Presence and involvement throughout the course;
– Knowledge of the specifics of the studied CEFR levels;
– Ability to evaluate the trials of oral production and written production using educational tools available;
– Availability to dialogue and ability to adjust its rating within a group of correctors examiners;
– Success in the final individual test
We congratulate Ms. Megha Kalra on her achievement and know that her selection and exposure as a DELF EXAMINER & EVALUATOR will benefit the students who are currently pursuing French as II/III language at the school.