Manav Rachna International School, Sec-14 Faridabad has associated with Caterman Cuisine Concepts Pvt. Ltd. to provide nutritious and sumptuous meal to its students. The facility started in August 2019.
The canteen has a PNG connection by Adani Gas. The school has formed a food committee that has five members. Their responsibility is to check the quality of food every morning before serving it to the students so that any modification required can be done in consultation with the Chef. All safety parameters are met and all SOPs are in place. FSSAI license is also in place.
Choosing a meal is optional for a parent and is charged on a Quarterly basis. The Menu is uploaded on the ERP portal every month.
1st Quarter (April & May) Rs. 4000/-
2nd Quarter (July to September) Rs. 6000/-
3rd Quarter (October to December) Rs. 6000/-
4th Quarter (January to March) Rs. 6000/-
Rules & Regulations
- Meal fees will be charged on a quarterly basis.
- Meal facility cannot be withdrawn in the middle of the Quarter.
- In case of withdrawal parents need to fill meal withdrawal form and submit one month in advance.
- Meal facility will be withdrawn from the student if found indulging in any indisciplinary activity while eating.
- If meal card is lost, Rs. 100/- will be charged as fine for the issue of the duplicate card.