MRIS, Noida provides platform and exposure to the students to bring about their holistic development. For the purpose, an ‘Inter-Class Speech Competition’ was conducted in the premises of MRIS, Noida for Grades II, III and IV. The purpose of the speech competition was to span the areas of speaking, acting, reading and interpretation. The topic of the speech competition was MY ROLE MODEL (NATIONAL/ INTERNATIONAL). The purpose for choosing the topic was to make the students aware that Role models are important as they help us become the person we want to be and inspire us to make a difference in our lives. Participants enthusiastically researched on their respective role models and spoke at length about them. The speakers were dressed according to the characters they were portraying. All the students participated with great zeal and enthusiasm and enjoyed the event. Judges had a difficult time deciding about the winners amongst such talented participants.
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood