MRIS, Noida provides platform and exposure to the students to bring about their holistic development. For the purpose, an ‘Inter-Class Speech Competition’ was conducted in the premises of MRIS, Noida for Grades II, III and IV. The purpose of the speech competition was to span the areas of speaking, acting, reading and interpretation. The topic of the speech competition was MY ROLE MODEL (NATIONAL/ INTERNATIONAL). The purpose for choosing the topic was to make the students aware that Role models are important as they help us become the person we want to be and inspire us to make a difference in our lives. Participants enthusiastically researched on their respective role models and spoke at length about them. The speakers were dressed according to the characters they were portraying. All the students participated with great zeal and enthusiasm and enjoyed the event. Judges had a difficult time deciding about the winners amongst such talented participants.
Latest @ MRIS
- “As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.” July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- In love with my City! July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Theatre in Education comes alive July 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Crazy Hat Day July 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Monthly planner for July-September 2017 (Senior Wing) July 21, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood