MRIS, Noida provides platform and exposure to the students to bring about their holistic development. For the purpose, an ‘Inter-Class Speech Competition’ was conducted in the premises of MRIS, Noida for Grades II, III and IV. The purpose of the speech competition was to span the areas of speaking, acting, reading and interpretation. The topic of the speech competition was MY ROLE MODEL (NATIONAL/ INTERNATIONAL). The purpose for choosing the topic was to make the students aware that Role models are important as they help us become the person we want to be and inspire us to make a difference in our lives. Participants enthusiastically researched on their respective role models and spoke at length about them. The speakers were dressed according to the characters they were portraying. All the students participated with great zeal and enthusiasm and enjoyed the event. Judges had a difficult time deciding about the winners amongst such talented participants.
- Tree Plantation April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Emergency Evacuation Drill for Primary wing April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Coffee Morning for parents of Grade-V April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Workshop on Recycling (Earth Week) April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Farewell ‘Adios 2018’ for Grade XII students April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46