P-Gurukul is an initiative in which parents volunteer to guide the students with their own experiences, a session was conducted on 21st May by a parent to facilitate students and mould their personality in such a way that they stand fearless even in adverse circumstances and take the right decisions. Students learnt that it is important to analyse the outcomes before taking any decision. The session was quite interactive and students took a lot with them.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14