P-Gurukul is an initiative in which parents volunteer to guide the students with their own experiences, a session was conducted on 21st May by a parent to facilitate students and mould their personality in such a way that they stand fearless even in adverse circumstances and take the right decisions. Students learnt that it is important to analyse the outcomes before taking any decision. The session was quite interactive and students took a lot with them.
- Cleanliness Drive August 14, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Day 1- India Calling August 14, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Independence Day Celebration August 14, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Inter house One-Act Play Competition August 14, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Cleanliness Drive August 13, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14