MRIS-Noida organized an educational trip for students from Pre-Primary to Grade – 1 to Qutub Minar on 12th December, 2017. The field trip was aimed to make the students aware about our glorious past and rich heritage. The historical significance of the mountain was explained to the students by their respective teachers while they were taking a round of the entire area. They were very excited to get their pictures clicked with the monument and enjoyed their lunch in the nearby park. Students gained enough historical knowledge to discuss with each other on their way back home, and share with their family.
- Vasantotsav-Natyaanjali January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Early Years – On the Move January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- CREST Assemblies January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- LEAD Training For MRIS January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS Ludhiana Conducted Special Assemblies for Early Years January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana