MRIS-Noida organized an educational trip for students from Pre-Primary to Grade – 1 to Qutub Minar on 12th December, 2017. The field trip was aimed to make the students aware about our glorious past and rich heritage. The historical significance of the mountain was explained to the students by their respective teachers while they were taking a round of the entire area. They were very excited to get their pictures clicked with the monument and enjoyed their lunch in the nearby park. Students gained enough historical knowledge to discuss with each other on their way back home, and share with their family.
- ‘Book Week’ Celebrations April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Presentation on ‘Anti-Bullying’ April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Green Business Ideas April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Career Assessment Session by Mindler April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Calligraphy Activity April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana