In order to highlight and emphasize upon the need for road safety, students of MRIS Noida (Grade 1 to 5) observed road safety day. Various activities on the theme were conducted for the students in an interesting manner. Students of Grade 1 drew didactic and instructional pictures of traffic signals and coloured them beautifully. The golden rules of road safety and thought provoking messages through poster making were the highlights (Grade II & III). A quiz was conducted for the students of Grade 4 and 5 wherein an array of questions were asked regarding road safety. It was indeed a rich learning experience for the students as they gained in depth knowledge about road safety.
- LEAD Training For MRIS January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS Ludhiana Conducted Special Assemblies for Early Years January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- MRIS-14 Brought Laurels in International Olympiads January 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Leadership Program for Council Members of Grade 5 January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Workshop on Developing Healthy Food Habits January 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51