The school came up with an enriching and healthy summer package “FITBIT program”. The motive behind this was to keep the students fit through dance and music. There are several benefits of such programs such as: improved condition of the heart and lungs, increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness, increased aerobic fitness, improved muscle tone and strength, better coordination, agility and flexibility and most important refreshed inner self. The students danced their way to fitness where exercise was the biggest perk. The music was fast, upbeat and contagious, so the students couldn’t resist and kept moving to the beats. This gave the students a chance to release their stress.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14