The importance of educational trips and visits gives students the chance to build closer bonds with their classmates, experience new environment and enjoy a day away from the classroom. Keeping this in mind, MRIS -51, Gurugram organised a visit to a Garment Store – WWF’s – House of Style for little Toddlers as a part of their ongoing theme ‘Dressing Up’. The Students got the opportunity to see beautiful display of various kinds of clothes for all age groups. They touched and felt the fabric which helped them in understanding the texture of the cloth. They engaged themselves in role play of buying dresses. They enjoyed trying different size clothes. It was indeed a wonderful experience for little toddlers wherein they spent the day in a different learning environment in a more interactive manner.
Latest @ MRIS
- Unmatched Manav Rachna Experience at The North Country Mall September 21, 2017 | Upcoming Events @ MRIS Mohali
- Delhi NCR Karate Championship September 21, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Food Fiesta for Toddlers September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Hindi Week September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Manav Rachna International School Noida pays Tribute To Martyrs September 20, 2017 | Media Room : MRIS Noida Sector 51