In an endeavor to make children aware about personal safety, a session on “No Touch” was taken by the school counselor for the students of toddlers to grade 1, in the school. Through the session, they learnt that a good touch makes them feel happy, such as a hug from their parent and when a teacher pats them on the back for good behavior, while a bad touch is when the touch makes them feel uncomfortable and the touch is without their consent. They learnt to say no, walk out, and identify a trusted adult. They were told about the concept of safe circle and most of them could draw their individual safe circles after the session.
- Table Tennis Winner – MRIS Faridabad August 17, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- ‘Wonderfull water in the World’ assembly organized August 17, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS All Locations
- 72nd Independence Day celebrations August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Laughter Yoga Week August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Organized Patriotic Dance Competition to mark 72nd Independence Day August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51