The students of Grade II at MRIS-46, Gurugram recreated Japan with its Zen garden, Sumo wrestlers and Daruma dolls in their Crest Assembly. The children showcased their learning about life in a desert and described its unique features, including the Sugaro plant. The thinkers and dreamers of Renaissance were brought alive by the children who dressed as Leonardo da Vinci, Michael Angelo, Galileo, and Shakespeare and told about their achievements. Sumo wrestlers in action, Japanese fan dance, Sushi and Ikebana installation and the Japanese umbrella held the parents enthralled. The presence of Ms. Goldy Malhotra and Ms. Rina Bana from the AET team was a source of encouragement to all.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51