Under the ongoing improvement and constant endeavour towards uplifting of our adopted primary school at Badshahpur under the aegis of Dr. OP Bhalla Foundation, students of Grade IX helped in painting the classrooms and completing the putty work. Such programs are meant to instill a sense of civic and community engagement in children. The number of hours the children put in will automatically help them in achieving their developmental, social, and educational goals.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14