Under the ongoing improvement and constant endeavour towards uplifting of our adopted primary school at Badshahpur under the aegis of Dr. OP Bhalla Foundation, students of Grade IX helped in painting the classrooms and completing the putty work. Such programs are meant to instill a sense of civic and community engagement in children. The number of hours the children put in will automatically help them in achieving their developmental, social, and educational goals.
- Faridabad tunes in to the students on Radio Manav Rachna 107.8 FM August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- First ‘Coffee with Parents’ session August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- A foray into innovation: Opening Ceremony of WRO Delhi Regionals August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Nukkad Natak August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Slogan Writing Activity August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14