The importance of educational trips and visits gives students the chance to build closer bonds with their classmates, experience new environment and enjoy a day away from the classroom. Keeping this in mind, MRIS -51, Gurugram organised a visit to a Garment Store – WWF’s – House of Style for little Toddlers as a part of their ongoing theme ‘Dressing Up’. The Students got the opportunity to see beautiful display of various kinds of clothes for all age groups. They touched and felt the fabric which helped them in understanding the texture of the cloth. They engaged themselves in role play of buying dresses. They enjoyed trying different size clothes. It was indeed a wonderful experience for little toddlers wherein they spent the day in a different learning environment in a more interactive manner.
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood