The importance of educational trips and visits gives students the chance to build closer bonds with their classmates, experience new environment and enjoy a day away from the classroom. Keeping this in mind, MRIS -51, Gurugram organised a visit to a Garment Store – WWF’s – House of Style for little Toddlers as a part of their ongoing theme ‘Dressing Up’. The Students got the opportunity to see beautiful display of various kinds of clothes for all age groups. They touched and felt the fabric which helped them in understanding the texture of the cloth. They engaged themselves in role play of buying dresses. They enjoyed trying different size clothes. It was indeed a wonderful experience for little toddlers wherein they spent the day in a different learning environment in a more interactive manner.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51