Nursery kids at MRIS-51, Gurugram practiced reading–tricky words through various fun-filled activities such as ‘Burst the tricky balloon’, ‘Ring the tricky bottles’ and ‘Ball me over’. Children enjoyed throwing the ball in the bowl, ringing a bottle, bursting the right balloon and reading aloud. They showed a sense of achievement and took pride while reading the words. These activities enabled the children to identify and read the tricky words and enhanced their eye- hand coordination as well.
Latest @ MRIS
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- MRIS-Sector14, Faridabad commenced its 8th phase of Computer Literacy Education Programme May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Get Together @ MRIS Noida May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Date Sheet & Syllabus of Periodic Unit Test May 23, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Road Safety Workshop By Interact Club @ MRIS, Charmwood May 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood