Nursery kids at MRIS-51, Gurugram practiced reading–tricky words through various fun-filled activities such as ‘Burst the tricky balloon’, ‘Ring the tricky bottles’ and ‘Ball me over’. Children enjoyed throwing the ball in the bowl, ringing a bottle, bursting the right balloon and reading aloud. They showed a sense of achievement and took pride while reading the words. These activities enabled the children to identify and read the tricky words and enhanced their eye- hand coordination as well.
Latest @ MRIS
- Mock Fire Drill @ MRIS-21C June 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS CW students explore magnificent US June 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Students @ MRIS-Charmwood participated in a colouful ‘Dress to speak’ activity June 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Connecting With Nature At Kanataal @ MRIS, Charmwood(Senior Wing) June 13, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- MRIS- Ludhiana Has Got CBSE Affiliation till Secondary level w.e.f 2017-18 Session June 12, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Ludhiana