Nursery kids at MRIS-51, Gurugram practiced reading–tricky words through various fun-filled activities such as ‘Burst the tricky balloon’, ‘Ring the tricky bottles’ and ‘Ball me over’. Children enjoyed throwing the ball in the bowl, ringing a bottle, bursting the right balloon and reading aloud. They showed a sense of achievement and took pride while reading the words. These activities enabled the children to identify and read the tricky words and enhanced their eye- hand coordination as well.
Latest @ MRIS
- Development of Emotional Intelligence among teachers to motivate students. March 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Graduation Ceremony @ MRIS March 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- P-Gurukul @ MRIS CW March 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Orientation by the SEN Department @ MRIS March 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Workshop on Economics @ MRIS March 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46