Nursery kids at MRIS-51, Gurugram practiced reading–tricky words through various fun-filled activities such as ‘Burst the tricky balloon’, ‘Ring the tricky bottles’ and ‘Ball me over’. Children enjoyed throwing the ball in the bowl, ringing a bottle, bursting the right balloon and reading aloud. They showed a sense of achievement and took pride while reading the words. These activities enabled the children to identify and read the tricky words and enhanced their eye- hand coordination as well.
Latest @ MRIS
- A Team From MRIS Sector 14, Faridabad Cleaned The Old Faridabad Railway Station August 18, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gautam Gambhir and RJ Rahul Makin from Fever 104 FM August 18, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- P-Gurukul: Simple Idea, Big Change August 18, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- India Calling Champs August 18, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Inter School Competition August 18, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51