‘Pyjama Party’ was organized for our little toddlers as part of their ongoing theme ‘Dressing Up’. It was totally a new experience for them to actually pretend ‘sleep over time’ in School together with their friends. The giggles of excitement and surprise resonated in the classroom. They enjoyed bed time story sessions, shadow making activity, games like bed time bag, musical pillows etc. Little toddlers came in sleepwear and slippers/floaters. To add on to the fun they brought theirfavourite pillow, small size blanket/sheets and favorite soft toy(s). It was a wonderful way for children to enhance their social personal skills and spending fun time together with friends.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51