‘Pyjama Party’ was organized for our little toddlers as part of their ongoing theme ‘Dressing Up’. It was totally a new experience for them to actually pretend ‘sleep over time’ in School together with their friends. The giggles of excitement and surprise resonated in the classroom. They enjoyed bed time story sessions, shadow making activity, games like bed time bag, musical pillows etc. Little toddlers came in sleepwear and slippers/floaters. To add on to the fun they brought theirfavourite pillow, small size blanket/sheets and favorite soft toy(s). It was a wonderful way for children to enhance their social personal skills and spending fun time together with friends.
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood