As a part of the ongoing CREST module 5, children have been introduced to the art and culture of Japan. In continuation to this, students in their CREST periods were taught a unique Japanese art of arranging flowers, stems and leaves called Ikebana. Children of Grade II arranged flowers-dry/fresh, stems, greens etc. in a pot or green sponge. They learnt that Ikebana is not merely putting flowers in a container but is a disciplined art form in which nature and humanity are brought together. Students participated enthusiastically and were very excited to display their art. The classrooms looked colourful and splendid with the floral arrangements. It was a stimulating and fruitful experience for the students.
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood