As a part of the ongoing CREST module 5, children have been introduced to the art and culture of Japan. In continuation to this, students in their CREST periods were taught a unique Japanese art of arranging flowers, stems and leaves called Ikebana. Children of Grade II arranged flowers-dry/fresh, stems, greens etc. in a pot or green sponge. They learnt that Ikebana is not merely putting flowers in a container but is a disciplined art form in which nature and humanity are brought together. Students participated enthusiastically and were very excited to display their art. The classrooms looked colourful and splendid with the floral arrangements. It was a stimulating and fruitful experience for the students.
Latest @ MRIS
- Learning is a treasure that follows its owner everywhere March 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Workshop organised by MRIS Central Office March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Orientation Day @ MRIS March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Aganwadi Workers’ Training @MRIS-21C,Faridabad March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- PARENT ORIENTATION @ MRIS March 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C