As a part of the ongoing CREST module 5, children have been introduced to the art and culture of Japan. In continuation to this, students in their CREST periods were taught a unique Japanese art of arranging flowers, stems and leaves called Ikebana. Children of Grade II arranged flowers-dry/fresh, stems, greens etc. in a pot or green sponge. They learnt that Ikebana is not merely putting flowers in a container but is a disciplined art form in which nature and humanity are brought together. Students participated enthusiastically and were very excited to display their art. The classrooms looked colourful and splendid with the floral arrangements. It was a stimulating and fruitful experience for the students.
Latest @ MRIS
- “As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.” July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- In love with my City! July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Theatre in Education comes alive July 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Crazy Hat Day July 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Monthly planner for July-September 2017 (Senior Wing) July 21, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood