Experiential learning is an integral part of the curriculum at Manav Rachna Educational Instructions. It allows students to directly observe, explore, investigate and understand their surroundings. In consonance with the ongoing theme ‘Green world around me’, the school, MRIS 46 organized an array of activities for Kindergartners to familiarize them with the various concepts. The students visited the school kitchen garden and went on an Edutrip to a plant nursery to observe various types of plants,, explore the parts of plants and learn about the gardening tools to name a few. The children had fun learning about the four friends of a plant through role plays.
Latest @ MRIS
- Teej Celebrations July 26, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Teej Utsav 2017 July 26, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Group Discussion session on the occasion of Kargil Vijay Diwas July 26, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebrations July 26, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Monsoon Fiesta with Moms July 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C