The students of Grade II at MRIS-46, Gurugram recreated Japan with its Zen garden, Sumo wrestlers and Daruma dolls in their Crest Assembly. The children showcased their learning about life in a desert and described its unique features, including the Sugaro plant. The thinkers and dreamers of Renaissance were brought alive by the children who dressed as Leonardo da Vinci, Michael Angelo, Galileo, and Shakespeare and told about their achievements. Sumo wrestlers in action, Japanese fan dance, Sushi and Ikebana installation and the Japanese umbrella held the parents enthralled. The presence of Ms. Goldy Malhotra and Ms. Rina Bana from the AET team was a source of encouragement to all.
Latest @ MRIS
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- MRIS-Sector14, Faridabad commenced its 8th phase of Computer Literacy Education Programme May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Get Together @ MRIS Noida May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Date Sheet & Syllabus of Periodic Unit Test May 23, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Road Safety Workshop By Interact Club @ MRIS, Charmwood May 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood