The students of Grade II at MRIS-46, Gurugram recreated Japan with its Zen garden, Sumo wrestlers and Daruma dolls in their Crest Assembly. The children showcased their learning about life in a desert and described its unique features, including the Sugaro plant. The thinkers and dreamers of Renaissance were brought alive by the children who dressed as Leonardo da Vinci, Michael Angelo, Galileo, and Shakespeare and told about their achievements. Sumo wrestlers in action, Japanese fan dance, Sushi and Ikebana installation and the Japanese umbrella held the parents enthralled. The presence of Ms. Goldy Malhotra and Ms. Rina Bana from the AET team was a source of encouragement to all.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51