The students of Grade II at MRIS-46, Gurugram recreated Japan with its Zen garden, Sumo wrestlers and Daruma dolls in their Crest Assembly. The children showcased their learning about life in a desert and described its unique features, including the Sugaro plant. The thinkers and dreamers of Renaissance were brought alive by the children who dressed as Leonardo da Vinci, Michael Angelo, Galileo, and Shakespeare and told about their achievements. Sumo wrestlers in action, Japanese fan dance, Sushi and Ikebana installation and the Japanese umbrella held the parents enthralled. The presence of Ms. Goldy Malhotra and Ms. Rina Bana from the AET team was a source of encouragement to all.
Latest @ MRIS
- Development of Emotional Intelligence among teachers to motivate students. March 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Graduation Ceremony @ MRIS March 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- P-Gurukul @ MRIS CW March 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Orientation by the SEN Department @ MRIS March 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Workshop on Economics @ MRIS March 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46