The students of Grade III Asia performed on the occasion of world nature conservation day along with International Tiger Day. The students promulgated the importance of conserving nature through skit, song and elocution. They also talked about the importance of Tiger conservation in India. Quiz activity at the end was also conducted for the students.
- Blood Donation Camp August 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Open Roller Skating Championship August 20, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Calligraphy Workshop for Early Years August 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Junior Hydra Scientists August 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Delhi-NCR Regional WRO Championship August 20, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14