Teachers at MRIS–21C, Faridabad attended a workshop on ‘Care for Spine’ in School . The session was conducted by Dr Pankaj Dawar, HOD, Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery, Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad. Dr. Pankaj explained the importance of right posture and healthy lifestyle for a better spine health and overall well-being. It was an interesting and enriching workshop for all.
Latest @ MRIS
- Syllabus of Periodic Test Round II (Grades III to V) September 22, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Syllabus of Informal Assessment II (Grades I – II) September 22, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Nursery: ‘Listen for it!’ Activity September 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- State level Taekwondo Winners September 22, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- House Workshop Of SEN Department September 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46