Teachers at MRIS–21C, Faridabad attended a workshop on ‘Care for Spine’ in School . The session was conducted by Dr Pankaj Dawar, HOD, Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery, Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad. Dr. Pankaj explained the importance of right posture and healthy lifestyle for a better spine health and overall well-being. It was an interesting and enriching workshop for all.
- Principal Recognized among ‘100 Highly Effective Principals’ April 25, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Skill Development Activities for Early Years April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated by Grade 4 Atlantic April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Folk Song Competition April 24, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana