Teachers at MRIS–21C, Faridabad attended a workshop on ‘Care for Spine’ in School . The session was conducted by Dr Pankaj Dawar, HOD, Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery, Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad. Dr. Pankaj explained the importance of right posture and healthy lifestyle for a better spine health and overall well-being. It was an interesting and enriching workshop for all.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51