Teachers at MRIS–21C, Faridabad attended a workshop on ‘Care for Spine’ in School . The session was conducted by Dr Pankaj Dawar, HOD, Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery, Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad. Dr. Pankaj explained the importance of right posture and healthy lifestyle for a better spine health and overall well-being. It was an interesting and enriching workshop for all.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14