Teachers at MRIS–21C, Faridabad attended a workshop on ‘Care for Spine’ in School . The session was conducted by Dr Pankaj Dawar, HOD, Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery, Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad. Dr. Pankaj explained the importance of right posture and healthy lifestyle for a better spine health and overall well-being. It was an interesting and enriching workshop for all.
- Annual Sports Day Sportek-2018 February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Toddlers On The Move February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Edu trip to Post Office February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Milan Partnership Programme February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Early Years Students Visited Fire Station February 23, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46