We, at Manav Rachna, believe in giving our children ample opportunity and exposure to participate in various stage presentations in order to make them confident and uninhibited performers. With that in mind, we had organized a Theme Assembly for the children of KG at MRIS 21C. The students enthralled the audience with multifarious presentations on various themes such as ‘All about me, my family and community’, ‘Green world around me’ as well as ‘Houses and natural environment’. The presentations named ‘The magical whispers of nature’, ‘Chamakta Damakta India’ and ‘Shri Ramayan’ left the audience spellbound. It was a delight to watch the little stars of KG perform confidently, meticulously and with poise. Through such presentations we also aim at instilling good values in our little ones, besides encouraging them to understand about team-work and coordination.
- Under-14 Cricket Challenge cup – MRIS 46 December 18, 2017 | Media Room : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students of MRIS-51, Gurugram won Inter-School Robo-Tech Championship December 18, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- MRIS 51, Gurugram The 12th Swabhiman Sports Festival Gymnastics Competition December 18, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Annual Day celebrations- MRIS 14 December 18, 2017 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Visit to Badshahpur School by Grade IV students December 18, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46