We, at Manav Rachna, believe in instilling the sense of belongingness and appreciation towards Indian culture, Indian religious festivals and national festivals.We teach our children to value relationships. The bond between grandchildren and grandparents was strengthened today as, we invited our respected grandparents to the school to celebrate Diwali…in a unique way with grandchildren on 27th Oct’16. The programme started with grandparents and grandchildren singing prayer together. The grandchildren then presented a beautiful dance performance, expressing their love and gratitude for their grandparents. Then students of MRIS 21C presented Diwali assembly wherein they enacted Ramayan, completely coinciding with the day-to-day life, making connect and explaining them how to imbibe it in their life. Pledge to celebrate green, pollution free Diwali was also taken by everyone present there. They all promised each other to make someone’s (not as privileged) Diwali special through the on-going fervor of ‘Joy of Giving’.The art and craft session for grandparents was also planned, wherein the grandparents were helped by their grandchildren to create amazing tokens of love was thoroughly enjoyed by one and all. The grandparents enthusiastically participated in the all the activities and some even sang beautiful songs, narrated anecdotes and played various games. The ambience exuded lot of warmth and love in the air from the doting, zealous grandparents and enthusiastic grandchildren. The day ended with blessings and wishes for Diawli from the grandparents for the teachers and children.
Latest @ MRIS
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Diwali Assembly October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Diwali Celebrations at MRIS, Ludhiana October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Preparations for Diwali October 14, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46