Under the theme – Force, Energy and Fuels, students of Grade IV were able to get an insight on Fossilization through an activity which involved making impression of leaves on plaster of paris. Students understood clearly about the formation of fossils below the surface of the earth. This understanding has paved way to further analysis on how people are depleting fuels at a faster rate and causing negative effect on the Earth. The need for conserving and preserving the environment was emphasized so that our students – the Gen Next are able to understand about the judicious use of natural resources.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51