Under the theme – Force, Energy and Fuels, students of Grade IV were able to get an insight on Fossilization through an activity which involved making impression of leaves on plaster of paris. Students understood clearly about the formation of fossils below the surface of the earth. This understanding has paved way to further analysis on how people are depleting fuels at a faster rate and causing negative effect on the Earth. The need for conserving and preserving the environment was emphasized so that our students – the Gen Next are able to understand about the judicious use of natural resources.
- Tree Plantation April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Emergency Evacuation Drill for Primary wing April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Coffee Morning for parents of Grade-V April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Workshop on Recycling (Earth Week) April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Farewell ‘Adios 2018’ for Grade XII students April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46