Under the theme – Force, Energy and Fuels, students of Grade IV were able to get an insight on Fossilization through an activity which involved making impression of leaves on plaster of paris. Students understood clearly about the formation of fossils below the surface of the earth. This understanding has paved way to further analysis on how people are depleting fuels at a faster rate and causing negative effect on the Earth. The need for conserving and preserving the environment was emphasized so that our students – the Gen Next are able to understand about the judicious use of natural resources.
- Vaanya Dalal Wins Bronze January 16, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Birds Nests January 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Army Day Celebration January 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Child Magazine Star January 16, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- First Lego League (FLL) Regional January 16, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14