Under the theme – Force, Energy and Fuels, students of Grade IV were able to get an insight on Fossilization through an activity which involved making impression of leaves on plaster of paris. Students understood clearly about the formation of fossils below the surface of the earth. This understanding has paved way to further analysis on how people are depleting fuels at a faster rate and causing negative effect on the Earth. The need for conserving and preserving the environment was emphasized so that our students – the Gen Next are able to understand about the judicious use of natural resources.
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood