Under the theme – Force, Energy and Fuels, students of Grade IV were able to get an insight on Fossilization through an activity which involved making impression of leaves on plaster of paris. Students understood clearly about the formation of fossils below the surface of the earth. This understanding has paved way to further analysis on how people are depleting fuels at a faster rate and causing negative effect on the Earth. The need for conserving and preserving the environment was emphasized so that our students – the Gen Next are able to understand about the judicious use of natural resources.
Latest @ MRIS
- Learning is a treasure that follows its owner everywhere March 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Workshop organised by MRIS Central Office March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Orientation Day @ MRIS March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Aganwadi Workers’ Training @MRIS-21C,Faridabad March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- PARENT ORIENTATION @ MRIS March 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C