Learning through play is fundamental to our children’s education, helping them to develop the necessary skills in life. Puppets can stimulate children’s imagination, encourage creative play and can be a powerful way of bringing story time to life; They can provide a focus for role play, encouraging the child’s imagination and involvement in activities and can play a fundamental part in the recitation of stories. Keeping this in mind, toddlers of MRIS-14 started their new theme ‘All About My Home’ with a puppet show on the story ‘Three Little Pigs’. The idea behind this story narration was to show them the difference between a kachcha house and a pukka house. What better way would it be to impart knowledge to our little toddies. The kids were thoroughly enjoyed themselves during the show. I was a great learning experience for them !!!
- Annual Sports Day Sportek-2018 February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Toddlers On The Move February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Edu trip to Post Office February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Milan Partnership Programme February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Early Years Students Visited Fire Station February 23, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46