Learning through play is fundamental to our children’s education, helping them to develop the necessary skills in life. Puppets can stimulate children’s imagination, encourage creative play and can be a powerful way of bringing story time to life; They can provide a focus for role play, encouraging the child’s imagination and involvement in activities and can play a fundamental part in the recitation of stories. Keeping this in mind, toddlers of MRIS-14 started their new theme ‘All About My Home’ with a puppet show on the story ‘Three Little Pigs’. The idea behind this story narration was to show them the difference between a kachcha house and a pukka house. What better way would it be to impart knowledge to our little toddies. The kids were thoroughly enjoyed themselves during the show. I was a great learning experience for them !!!
Latest @ MRIS
- Unmatched Manav Rachna Experience at The North Country Mall September 21, 2017 | Upcoming Events @ MRIS Mohali
- Delhi NCR Karate Championship September 21, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Food Fiesta for Toddlers September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Hindi Week September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Manav Rachna International School Noida pays Tribute To Martyrs September 20, 2017 | Media Room : MRIS Noida Sector 51