Under the aegis of Dr. O P Bhalla Foundation, the school in collaboration with the Rotary Club of Faridabad– AASTHA organised Blood Donation Camp – PHASE II on May 19, 2018 in the school premises. Principal, Mrs. Mamta Wadhwa, school staff, students and esteemed parents displayed full commitment and involvement. The guest of honour, Ms. Suman Bala, Mayor inaugurated the camp with ceremonial ribbon cutting and was accorded a green welcome from the Principal. The President of RWA Mr. Khandelwal also visited with the aim to promote philanthropy and motivated the gathering to strive towards humanitarian goals.A medical check-up was conducted of each donor before giving a green signal for blood donation. They were also provided with refreshment to recuperate and, a certificate was given in appreciation by the dignitaries of the school. Rtn. Vikas Garodia – President and Rtn. Deepak Prasad, secretary along with the members of the Rotary club thanked each donor profusely.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14