Under the aegis of Dr. O P Bhalla Foundation, the school in collaboration with the Rotary Club of Faridabad– AASTHA organised Blood Donation Camp – PHASE II on May 19, 2018 in the school premises. Principal, Mrs. Mamta Wadhwa, school staff, students and esteemed parents displayed full commitment and involvement. The guest of honour, Ms. Suman Bala, Mayor inaugurated the camp with ceremonial ribbon cutting and was accorded a green welcome from the Principal. The President of RWA Mr. Khandelwal also visited with the aim to promote philanthropy and motivated the gathering to strive towards humanitarian goals.A medical check-up was conducted of each donor before giving a green signal for blood donation. They were also provided with refreshment to recuperate and, a certificate was given in appreciation by the dignitaries of the school. Rtn. Vikas Garodia – President and Rtn. Deepak Prasad, secretary along with the members of the Rotary club thanked each donor profusely.
- Faridabad tunes in to the students on Radio Manav Rachna 107.8 FM August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- First ‘Coffee with Parents’ session August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- A foray into innovation: Opening Ceremony of WRO Delhi Regionals August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Nukkad Natak August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Slogan Writing Activity August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14