Let the spiritual wisdom be your food and compassion your attendant. The sound current of the Naad vibrates in each and every heart was a beautiful message given by the children of I-F of MRIS-14 through a spectacular assembly on auspicious day of Gurupurab . Children discussed about various events happening on that day like kirtan, akhand path, prabhat pheri, langar etc. The assembly kick started with a gist of as why Gurupurab is celebrated followed by an informative description on Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s life, teachings and philosophy. Children dressed up in Punjabi attire with their heads covered with dupattas and turbans invited all the teachers and the Headmistress Ms. Monika Kathuria to join the Prabhat Pheri. The audience as well as teachers showed respect towards Guru Granth Sahib Ji by covering their heads. The devotional environment was charged up by a short play.The assembly concluded with a beautiful and melodious recitation of the mool mantra’Ek Onkar’ followed by Gurubani. Lastly, the Karah Prasad which is considered to be the food blessed by god was relished .Gurupurab was celebrated with great fervour and made the environment serene and pious.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51