Royallika Ahuja of MRIS-14 captivated everyone with her stunning performance at State level ‘Fancy Dress Competition” held at Karnal. She won Second position. Royallika was awarded by the Hon’ble Governor Of Haryana, Shri Kaptan Singh Solanki. She cleared the first level by winning the First position at Haryana State Council for Child Welfare. She portrayed herself as an atom, thus giving the message that everything is made up of atom. She used functional props and spoke with great confidence which was a pleasure to watch and listen to. It is indeed a remarkable achievement for the school.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51