Propelling the young learners of Grade XI to probe the vistas and scope of Science, an interactive session was conducted by Dr. Deepti Jain, Principal Investigator and Asst. Professor, Regional Centre for Biotechnology in the portals of MRIS-14. Dr. Jain enthused the crowd to kindle their spirit of inquiry and venture beyond their curriculum to consider the plethora of opportunities mushrooming in their field of choice. The zealous lot was encouraged to view the subject not only as a viable career path, but also as a medium to make a significant contribution to society and human race. The enriching one-hour session propelled the budding scientists and research enthusiasts to pursue their dreams with renewed fervor.
- Summer Bonanza 2018- Sports Activities May 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- Summer Bonanza 2018- Super Geek May 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- Summer Bonanza 2018- Art, Craft, Sculpture, Fitness Dance and Theatre May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- Summer School 2018 Grand Culmination Ceremony “Kaleidoscope” May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Parents-The Partners for School Functioning May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C