We all must agree that children need a variety of experiences in their lives to help them grow into healthy adolescents and adults. For children to develop positive behaviors, their experiences must produce. Keeping this in mind, Manav Rachna International School Sector-14, organized Day Camps for the children of Grade II and V. The Camps assured various physical activities like fun races, flying fox, crossing of Burma Bridge, Dragon crawl and many more; competence and achievement; self-definition; creative self-expression; positive social interactions; structured and clear limits; and last but not the least meaningful participation. The camp experience was uniquely positioned to provide all of these developmental needs for children under the supervision of positive adult role models. The camps provided a learning environment for the children to be active and have fun.
- Inter-House Table Tennis Tournament Grade VI-VIII April 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Parenting Workshop April 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Author Reading Event April 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Coffee morning for parents of Grade-I students April 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Young Achievers April 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood