We all must agree that children need a variety of experiences in their lives to help them grow into healthy adolescents and adults. For children to develop positive behaviors, their experiences must produce. Keeping this in mind, Manav Rachna International School Sector-14, organized Day Camps for the children of Grade II and V. The Camps assured various physical activities like fun races, flying fox, crossing of Burma Bridge, Dragon crawl and many more; competence and achievement; self-definition; creative self-expression; positive social interactions; structured and clear limits; and last but not the least meaningful participation. The camp experience was uniquely positioned to provide all of these developmental needs for children under the supervision of positive adult role models. The camps provided a learning environment for the children to be active and have fun.
Latest @ MRIS
- CCA Clubs @ Primary Wing August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- NSDC and Business Sweden sign MoU for promoting collaboration in Vocational Education & Training August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Toddler Story Time August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Students Reach State-Level In Taekwondo August 19, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Workshop on Creativity and Application of Mathematics August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14