The Students of Early Years (Toddlers, Nursery and KG) and Primary wing (Grades I and II) attended an interactive session on distinguishing good touch from bad touch. Ms Neeti Arora, counsellor, taught the children about how to differentiate between the two and how one should react under such a situation.
- Annual Sports Day Sportek-2018 February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Toddlers On The Move February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Edu trip to Post Office February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Milan Partnership Programme February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Early Years Students Visited Fire Station February 23, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46