The Students of Early Years (Toddlers, Nursery and KG) and Primary wing (Grades I and II) attended an interactive session on distinguishing good touch from bad touch. Ms Neeti Arora, counsellor, taught the children about how to differentiate between the two and how one should react under such a situation.
- Principal Recognized among ‘100 Highly Effective Principals’ April 25, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Skill Development Activities for Early Years April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated by Grade 4 Atlantic April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Folk Song Competition April 24, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana