The Students of Early Years (Toddlers, Nursery and KG) and Primary wing (Grades I and II) attended an interactive session on distinguishing good touch from bad touch. Ms Neeti Arora, counsellor, taught the children about how to differentiate between the two and how one should react under such a situation.
Latest @ MRIS
- Syllabus of Periodic Test Round II (Grades III to V) September 22, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Syllabus of Informal Assessment II (Grades I – II) September 22, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Nursery: ‘Listen for it!’ Activity September 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- State level Taekwondo Winners September 22, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- House Workshop Of SEN Department September 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46