The students of toddlers at the school participated in a “Listening walk” recently. The children wore their “Listening ears” and walked around the school campus trying to tune into different environmental sounds. Such activities help in social development, increase concentration, enhance speech and language, encourage communication in the little ones and also make them alert.
- Blood Donation Camp August 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Open Roller Skating Championship August 20, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Calligraphy Workshop for Early Years August 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Junior Hydra Scientists August 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Delhi-NCR Regional WRO Championship August 20, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14