Students from the Primary Wing at Manav Rachna International School, Charmwood celebrated “Matrabhasha Diwas” in the school recently. Grades I and II students made posters/ drawings/paintings based on their home states and festivals. Children from Grades III and IV narrated stories in their mother tongue, while students of Grade V participated in a debate on the topic ‘Change in the examination pattern in Grade X’ in their respective languages.
- Techno Fest at MRIS-51, Gurugram March 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Last Minutes Tip from MRIS 14 School March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Grade- I Theme Assembly MRIS-21C, Faridabad March 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- TOI,Special Story of MRIS-14, 14 March 2018 March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Little Scholars Graduated to Primary March 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C