The Students of Nursery Literacy and Nursery IT at MRIS-Charmwood presented a vibrant and informative assembly on the GES theme ‘Community helpers’ in the School recently. The Students came dressed as Doctor, Nurse, Architect, Hair Dresser, Cook, Fashion Designer, Soldier, Policeman, Pilot, Air Hostess, Teacher, TV reporter, Cameraman, and presented a ‘Quiz walk’. They even danced and sang rhymes on community helpers. With this activity, the Students learnt about the nuances of various professions and also learnt about respecting them.
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood