The Students of Nursery Literacy and Nursery IT at MRIS-Charmwood presented a vibrant and informative assembly on the GES theme ‘Community helpers’ in the School recently. The Students came dressed as Doctor, Nurse, Architect, Hair Dresser, Cook, Fashion Designer, Soldier, Policeman, Pilot, Air Hostess, Teacher, TV reporter, Cameraman, and presented a ‘Quiz walk’. They even danced and sang rhymes on community helpers. With this activity, the Students learnt about the nuances of various professions and also learnt about respecting them.
Latest @ MRIS
- Kids on a Shopping Spree! July 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Toddlers had fun at the Westside Store July 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Verify Transfer Certificate July 24, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- ‘Sound Hunt’ Activity July 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- “As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.” July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14