The Students of Nursery Literacy and Nursery IT at MRIS-Charmwood presented a vibrant and informative assembly on the GES theme ‘Community helpers’ in the School recently. The Students came dressed as Doctor, Nurse, Architect, Hair Dresser, Cook, Fashion Designer, Soldier, Policeman, Pilot, Air Hostess, Teacher, TV reporter, Cameraman, and presented a ‘Quiz walk’. They even danced and sang rhymes on community helpers. With this activity, the Students learnt about the nuances of various professions and also learnt about respecting them.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51