The Students of Nursery Literacy and Nursery IT at MRIS-Charmwood presented a vibrant and informative assembly on the GES theme ‘Community helpers’ in the School recently. The Students came dressed as Doctor, Nurse, Architect, Hair Dresser, Cook, Fashion Designer, Soldier, Policeman, Pilot, Air Hostess, Teacher, TV reporter, Cameraman, and presented a ‘Quiz walk’. They even danced and sang rhymes on community helpers. With this activity, the Students learnt about the nuances of various professions and also learnt about respecting them.
Latest @ MRIS
- Learning is a treasure that follows its owner everywhere March 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Workshop organised by MRIS Central Office March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Orientation Day @ MRIS March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Aganwadi Workers’ Training @MRIS-21C,Faridabad March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- PARENT ORIENTATION @ MRIS March 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C