The students of Grades 1 to 5 at MRIS, Charmwood presented colourful and engaging assemblies showcasing their learnings of Module 5 (Rulers & Colonies 1600-1750 AD). The classes presented on the following themes: Grade 1- New Communities (Early Americans), Grade 2- Japanese Culture, Grade 3- Multi-cultural lifestyle of America, Grade 4- Multicultural lifestyle of America and Grade 5- Depicting change through different forms of art (Europe).
- Under-14 Cricket Challenge cup – MRIS 46 December 18, 2017 | Media Room : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students of MRIS-51, Gurugram won Inter-School Robo-Tech Championship December 18, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- MRIS 51, Gurugram The 12th Swabhiman Sports Festival Gymnastics Competition December 18, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Annual Day celebrations- MRIS 14 December 18, 2017 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Visit to Badshahpur School by Grade IV students December 18, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46