The students of Grades 1 to 5 at MRIS, Charmwood presented colourful and engaging assemblies showcasing their learnings of Module 5 (Rulers & Colonies 1600-1750 AD). The classes presented on the following themes: Grade 1- New Communities (Early Americans), Grade 2- Japanese Culture, Grade 3- Multi-cultural lifestyle of America, Grade 4- Multicultural lifestyle of America and Grade 5- Depicting change through different forms of art (Europe).
- Techno Fest at MRIS-51, Gurugram March 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Last Minutes Tip from MRIS 14 School March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Grade- I Theme Assembly MRIS-21C, Faridabad March 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- TOI,Special Story of MRIS-14, 14 March 2018 March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Little Scholars Graduated to Primary March 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C