The students of Grades 1 to 5 at MRIS, Charmwood presented colourful and engaging assemblies showcasing their learnings of Module 5 (Rulers & Colonies 1600-1750 AD). The classes presented on the following themes: Grade 1- New Communities (Early Americans), Grade 2- Japanese Culture, Grade 3- Multi-cultural lifestyle of America, Grade 4- Multicultural lifestyle of America and Grade 5- Depicting change through different forms of art (Europe).
- Summer Camp at Manav Rachna Sports Academy June 25, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51