Registration Open for Session 2018 – 19 (Bloomz, Toddlers (Pre-Nursery), Nursery, KG, Grades I – IX)
For registration of your ward, please click on the location of your choice. In case you would like your ward to be registered for multiple locations please fill the registration form as many times as required.
Please Note – Age criteria is as follows :-
- Bloomz – min 1y 9m to max 2y 6m
- Toddlers – min 2y 6m to max 3y 6m
- Nursery – min 3y 6m to max 4y 6m
- KG – min 4y 6m
AWARDS, RECOGNITIONS AND EXCELLENT SURVEY RANKINGS
MRIS Schools have been consistently bagging the prestigious ASSOCHAM national awards in various categories for their commitment to quality education and innovative teaching-learning pedagogy. In addition to the ASSOCHAM awards, MRIS 46 Gurugram, MRIS 14 Faridabad, MRIS Charmwood and MRIS 51 Noida has attained high rankings in surveys by various ranking organisations.
• MRIS 14 ranked No. 2 amongst Leading Schools of Delhi NCR by Times of India School Survey.
• MRIS-14 awarded No. 03 School in Faridabad by Education World India School Rankings.
• MRIS-14 ranked as one of the best 10 top schools of Faridabad by HT- C fore School Rankings.
• MRIS-14 bagged Iconic Award to the school by Confederation of Education Excellence, at National Level, for being a Progressive School and also for providing innovative skill to the students at large.
• MRIS 46 was declared as one of the Futuristic Schools of India 2017 by re:think India. MRIS-46 was among the four schools in Haryana to have bagged the coveted position.
• MRIS-46 was ranked 5th in Times School Survey 2016 (in the category of Gurugram Leaders)
• MRIS-46 was ranked 8th in Education World India School Rankings 2016(in the category of Co-ed Day School, Gurugram)
• 2nd in India and 1st in Haryana & Gurugram under the category ‘India Top 20 CBSE schools’ in the survey conducted by Educationtoday.co in 2016 in Bangalore.
• Times NIE Think and Learn Challenge 2015-16 was organised by Times of India to identify the Aptitude Wizards. Over 2.5 lakh students’ from Delhi-NCR participated. Qualifiers from MRIS Charmwood took part in the City Level in January 31, 2016 at IG Stadium, New Delhi and won Intel tablets.
• MRIS India conferred with ‘The Modern Technology Education Award’ at Frankfurt, Germany.
• MRIS awarded Best Emerging School – South Asia Education Summit 2014 World Education Award 2014 for Global Collaborative Learning Initiative by Digital Learning.
• MRIS Charmwood won the National Excellence Award in Education (Brainfeed) in 2017 under the “Most influential school brand among top Haryana schools” category. It has also been lauded for achieving excellence in quality school education towards development of society.
• Bloomz, MRIS 51, Gurugram was ranked in Top 10 schools in the category of Premier Primary Schools of K-10/12 by the Education World by Delhi based C Fore.
• MRIS, Sector-51, Gurugram has been been awarded India’s Best School-Jury’s choice award for exemplary contribution to the education field in India’s School Merit Awards.
• MRIS 21C won the School Excellence Award (Brainfeed) in 2017 under the “Most influential school brand” category.
• MRIS 21C, for the third time recognised by Digital Learning India as one of the BEST SCHOOLS of INDIA in 2017 via the School Ranking Survey.
• The School has the privilege of being the First school in the chain of Manav Rachna International Schools.
• The School has been ranked as the one of the” Top Schools of India” Three times in a row in 2015, 2016,2017 by digitalLearning India.
• The School has been awarded as the “Most Influential School Brand” in 2017 by Brainfeed.
• “School Excellence Award-2017” by Brainfeed.
• School has been awarded “National Ranker Trophy” by Unified Council for National Level Science Talent Search Examination 2015.
• MRIS-21C has received Deep Appreciation and Recognition for its participation in International Level Science Programme Our Treasure– Plants: Environment Programme, organized by TARAMANDALA, Children’s development Organization in Feb.’15.
• MRIS-21C has been judged as “BEST” at National Level for its commitment to spread Environmental Affection and Awareness among the students. The certificate was issued on the occasion of NATIONAL SCIENCE DAY in 2015.
• MRIS 21C, Faridabad has been awarded the title of ‘ALLEN GURUKUL’ by the Allen Career Institute (Kota, Rajasthan) for the exam ‘Allen Champ 2015’ for giving “suitable platform and healthy environment to produce academic champions with moral values”.
• MRIS-21 C was given Certificate of Appreciation by SPACE for its valuable contribution in developing the scientific bent of mind of students and successful visit to Astroport, Sariska.
• School was awarded Trophy for their active participation in 2nd Delhi Cup Taekwondo Championship 2016.
• School Trophy for best participating school in Gymnastics Talent search Competition 2016.
• Many students have done extremely well in Olympiads securing International, National and City Toppers Ranks and in Aryabhatta, NSTSE exams also students have achieved National Topper Rank.