Manav Rachna International Schools follow a merit-based admissions policy in which preference is given to students residing in proximity to schools, proficient sportsmen and wards of Alumni as well as Manav Rachna Staff.
Parents seeking admission for their wards in any class at Manav Rachna International Schools can enquire on centralized helpline number – 9098991000, through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit any of the
school branches in Faridabad, Gurugram, Noida, Mohali and Ludhiana.
Download the admission brochure online and fill
the registration form by paying the
requisite application fee of INR 1200 via Net Banking/Credit/Debit card through
a secured payment gateway or in cash at the school desk
Important Instructions for Admission Seekers:-
- Parents need to register for admission at apply.mris.edu.in for the chosen school. Once the registration is complete, a username and password will be issued through SMS and e-mail on registered phone number and email Id.
- To complete the application process, parents would be required to login using the issued username and password.
Step 1: Register on apply.mris.edu.in
Step 2: Login to complete the application form online by submitting the complete details as required in the form.
Step 3: Complete application by paying the application fee.
Based on the criteria, the students shall be selected for admission. The name of students so selected shall be displayed on the school notice board and information shall also be conveyed telephonically or through SMS/ e-mail.
The selected candidates shall be required to deposit the fee within the stipulated time. The fee is to be deposited at the respective school’s counter through demand draft, failing which the Selection would automatically stand canceled. Under exceptional conditions cash could be paid at the school counter.
The parent is required to submit a copy of the application form submitted online (print taken) and affix his/her recent passport size colour photograph along with other documents as mentioned in the application form mentioning details of payment of school fee.
Admission shall be provisional till all documents are submitted at school office and are found in order.
The student/parent shall be liable for any wrong information leading to the cancellation of admission. All fee/dues paid shall be forfeited.
List of documents to be brought at the time of admission.
- 6 passport size colour photographs of the child
- Passport size photograph of each parent
- Address proof (photocopy of the ration card/ electricity bill/ telephone bill)
- Aadhaar Card of the child
- Photocopy of report card of last 3 years
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Transfer Certificate, where applicable
Age Criteria for Admission:
Bloomz: 1.6 to 2.6 Years as on March 31, 2023
Toddlers: 2+ Years as on March 31, 2024
Toddlers (Pre Nursery) : 2.6 – 3.6 Years as on March 31, 2023
Nursery: 3+ Years as on March 31, 2024
Nursery: 3.6 – 4.6 Years as on March 31, 2023
Kindergarten 1 (K 1): 4+ Years as on March 31, 2024
KG: 4.6 – 5.6 Years as on March 31, 2023
Kindergarten 2 (K 2): 5+ Years as on March 31, 2024
1. In Case of New Admissions for a New session
Fees are deposited at the time of admission and subsequently, withdrawal is initiated before the start of the session, parents shall be required to make an application in the prescribed form to the Head of School regarding the refund of security deposit and composite fee.
- Admission Fee shall be non-refundable.
- Security Deposit, Composite Fees will be refunded if paid.
2. In Case of Mid-Session Withdrawal
(a). Application for withdrawal shall be in the prescribed format and submitted to the School Office one month before the date of withdrawal.
- Admission Fees Shall be non-refundable;
- For the student who has paid the full quarter fee, the fee is to be charged up to the end of the month, the student has attended classes and remaining proportionate fees for the quarter to be refunded along with the security deposit