Backed by an invigorating atmosphere, highly qualified faculty, global and creative curricula and world-class facilities, Manav Rachna International Schools (MRIS) are the true torch bearers of the quality education movement that was initiated by its Founder Visionary Dr. O.P. Bhalla. MRIS has come a long way since its inception in 2006 and expanded to a network of eight schools across Faridabad, Gurugram, Noida, Mohali and Ludhiana.
Today, Manav Rachna International Schools have emerged as one of the leading and best choices in the country. The schools are based on CBSE curriculum.
- MRIS IN FARIDABAD:
- MRIS, Sector -21C (Bloomz to Grade VII),
- MRIS, Sector -14 (Bloomz to Grade XII),
- MRIS, Charmwood, Eros Garden (Toddlers to Grade XII).
- MRIS IN GURUGRAM:
- MRIS, Sector -46 (Toddlers to Grade XII),
- MRIS, Mayfield Garden, Sector -51 (Toddlers to Grade VIII).
- MRIS IN NOIDA:
- MRIS, Sector -51 (Toddlers to Grade XII).
- MRIS in LUDHIANA:
- Golden Enclave (Basant Avenue), Dugri Road, Ludhiana (Toddlers to Grade XII).
- MRIS in MOHALI:
- IT City, Sector – 82 Alpha, Mohali, Punjab (Toddlers to Grade VIII)
CREATING LEADERS OF TOMORROW
MRIS students across diverse sports disciplines are champions, winning medals in Skating, Basketball, Chess, Taekwondo, Yoga, Gymnastics and Athletics both at the national and international levels. Jyoti Kapoor, a student of MRIS 14, Faridabad is a World in-line Hockey player and a skating champion, who has represented country at the ASIAN Games.
In shooting, MRIS 46 Gurugram has been hitting the target securing gold medals at various championships such as the Asian Air Gun Championship held at Oman, Kuwait; at the National Shooting Championship; CBSE north zone championship. Bhavya Singhmar, Nikhil Mittal and Parav Nage also won Gold Medals at tournament organized by the All India Tennis Association.
Consistent high rankings by premium organizations:
Manav Rachna International Schools have been ranked among the top institutions in their respective regions by various ranking agencies and industry associations. The students of Manav Rachna have achieved high grades in the Class X and XII boards and have often been among the District Toppers.
- Times School Survey 2019 ranks Manav Rachna International Schools (MRIS) as the top schools across regions:
• MRIS-14, Faridabad is among the Top 2 Leader Schools in Faridabad by The Times School Survey 2019.
• MRIS-46, Gurugram is among the Top 4 Leader Schools of Gurugram by The Times School Survey 2019.
• MRIS, Charmwood, Faridabad ranked No. 1 among the ‘Challengers’ Schools in Faridabad by The Times School Survey 2019.
• MRIS-51, Noida ranked Second among the ‘Innovators’ Schools in Noida by The Times School Survey 2019.
- MRIS-14, Faridabad awarded with the Global Innovative Schools Award, GISA 2018.
- Manav Rachna International School Sector-21C, Faridabad has been adjudged as Top School of India in the most comprehensive ranking of top Indian Schools in 11th School Leadership Summit 2019 conducted by digitalLearning India.
Education World’s India School Rankings Award 2018-19 declared MRIS, Sec 46, Gurugram as one of the Top 10 Co-Ed schools in Gurugram.
- Manav Rachna International School Noida has been bestowed with the ASSOCHAM National Education Award 2018 for the ‘Best School Providing Value-Based Quality Education’.
- Manav Rachna International School, Noida has been awarded as the Best School in providing and implementing ICT and STEM education by ASSOCHAM in 2017.
- ASSOCHAM has declared MRIS-14, Faridabad as the Best K-12 School in Teaching-Learning practices (April 2015).
- MRIS, Charmwood has also got the most prestigious Education Excellence Award 2014, ‘Best School in Teaching- Learning Practices’ by ASSOCHAM.
- MRIS 46, Gurugram has been honoured with the Global Collaborative Learning Initiative Award at World Education Summit 2014.
- MRIS – 46 is also the recipient of the South Asia Education Summit Award 2014 in the category – ‘Best Emerging School’.
- Manav Rachna International School, Sector-21C, Faridabad adjudged as Top School of India, third time in a row by Digital Learning.