Manav Rachna Sports Academy
SPORTS FACILITIES IN MANAV RACHNA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- The fitness level of students is always high due to interclass and interschool tournaments being conducted at regular intervals during the academic session. Our sports facilities are alive with action the whole year round.
- Besides, the inter MRIS matches organized every year are a further step towards increased camaraderie. The cricket ground at MRIU is a tremendous facility where not only Intra and inter institution tournaments take place but it is also the venue for MR Corporate Cricket Tournaments for the last 7 years in succession.
- 45th Haryana State Junior Badminton Championship was another grand event hosted by MRIS-14 where all the students from different districts of Haryana participated in a 3 day long event.
- The recently conducted Third Manav Rachna Inter School Sports Championship at MRIS-14 witnessed a huge participation of 600 students from 48 schools across NCR. The event saw the students playing in a true sportsman spirit and competing with each other.
- Manav Rachna International School, Sector-14, Faridabad has been host to various Championships and tournaments. The Inter Manav Rachna International Schools Sports Championship was conducted wherein all the schools of Manav Rachna participate in Badminton, Table Tennis, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Basketball, Swimming, Cricket and Soccer competitions.
MANAV RACHNA SPORTS ACADEMY
Sports are an inherent part of the curriculum at MRIS and meet the psychological, physiotherapy and sports training needs of students. The Manav Rachna Sports Academy (MRSA) and Manav Rachna Shooting Range (MRSA) nurture students’ sporting talents. Manav Rachna has collaborations with global sports companies- Taylor Made (Golf), Yonex (badminton), Stag (table tennis and Basket Ball) and BDM (cricket) to provide top-notch infrastructure. There are facilities for indoor (Shooting, Chess, Carrom, Gymnastics, Badminton, Table Tennis) and outdoor (Swimming, Taekwondo, Skating, Tennis, Basketball, Soccer) games facilities. Specialised coaching via International/National coaches is also provided. MRSA is structured in four tiers-Technical, Identification and Recruitment, Medical Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation and Sports Science. Manav Rachna believes in integrating Sports with the curriculum to enable students to grow into well groomed personalities. The Sports Facilities available at the MRIS campus are at par with the best and are complete with state-of-theart infrastructure:
- Badminton, Shooting, Table Tennis, Carom, Chess, Volleyball, Basketball, Lawn Tennis, Swimming, Golf, Skating, Billiards, Soccer, Kickboxing.
- The best six synthetic indoor badminton courts in Haryana in association with Yonex.
- Taylor-Made Golf Academy.
- Table Tennis in association with Stag.
- A Sports Fitness Centre which is fully equipped with state of the art facilities to meet the psychological, physiotherapy and sports training needs of the students.
- Shooting Ranges for budding shooters have been exclusively established under the guidance of ace shooters including Gagan Narang, Anurag Singh and Anisha Khan.
- Soccer Academy in collaboration with BIFA.
- Semi Olympic size Swimming Pool.
- Medical facilities (Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation).
- Each Department is fully staffed with highly qualified and experienced personnel.
- Technical Coaching is available in respect of all sports Facilities.
- Sports has gained tremendous popularity all over the globe and this healthy trend is here in Manav Rachna too. Having one of the finest sports academy in terms of Infrastructure and services Manav Rachna endeavour to make available the resources of reputed International and National Coaches in a variety of sports- Shooting, Badminton, Tennis, Soccer and Table-Tennis.
- Manav Rachna Shooting Academy hold a place of pride in Manav Rachna with its fine range of Equipments of international standards. It has created a new line of National Standards Shooters who won the Junior team Championship at Pune in the year 2013-2014.
More than 20 shooters of Manav Rachna academy have qualified for the Junior Nationals and the future is brighter than ever before. The shooters are ably supported by : Mr. Gagan Narang, Mr. Ronjan Sodhi and Mr. Vijay Kumar and MRSA Coach Mr. Anand Pratap Singh.
- Manav Rachna has international standards coaching facilities which includes our renowned International Badminton coach Mr. Riaz budi Raharjo and former Chief National Junior Badminton coach Mr. Sanjeev Sachdeva who have brought a different charm in the field of badminton. The current Under-15 and Under-13 state champions are from Manav Rachna.
- Manav Rachna has also benefited with the fine coaching of Mr. Peter Carlson, a renowned International Table Tennis coach, former 5 time world champion and Mr. Sandeep Gupta who is a renowned National coach. Currently the Stag Table tennis academy in Manav Rachna is running under his able supervision along with Abhishek Kashyap and the young players are doing extraordinary well in the field of table tennis.
- BIFA Soccer Academy is running under the supervision of two finest brazilian coaches Mr. Bernardo Velasques & Mr Valdecir and it bodes well for a bright future for the students at Manav Rachna.
- The International and national coaching standards at Manav Rachna develop strong and elite team players through positive attitude and training in the fundamentals of all forms of sports.
MANAV RACHNA CRICKET ACADEMY
Manav Rachna Cricket Academy (MRCA) was inaugurated by the Cricket Legend Virender Sehwag on 6 July, 2012. and the Academy is open for the people of Faridabad as well in the evening besides the Manav Rachna School students.