Project ‘Power Generation by Piezoelectric Tiles’ by Team Social Technocrats from MRIS-46, Gurugram has been listed at No. 66 among the Top 150 innovative ideas from across the country for ATL Marathon 2019. Their project was based on the theme ‘Enabling a Sustainable Environment and Justice’.
- MRIS-46, Gurugram is among the Top 4 Leader Schools of Gurugram by The Times School Survey 2019.
- National School Awards 2018 felicitated MRIS-46 Gurugram with the ‘Best Infrastructure in Haryana’ award.
- MRIS-46, Gurugram awarded the Certificate of Achievement (Top CBSE School, Haryana) for ‘Outstanding Teaching and Life Skills’, and exemplary contributions in the field of education, by The North School Merit Award 2017-18 conducted by Education Today.
- The Principal was awarded by Rocksport company under the category of “Inspiring Educator of NCR” (2018).
- Mrs. Dhriti Malhotra, Principal was awarded the Exceptional Woman of Excellence Award at the Women Economic Forum at Taj Vivanta, Dwarka, New Delhi.
- Manav Rachna International School ranked No.3 in India, No.1 in Haryana & Ranked No.1 in Gurugram. Category- ‘India`s Top 20 CBSE School’ in a survey conducted by EducationToday.co (2017).
- Principal MRIS-46, Mrs. Dhriti Malhotra honoured as the Progressive Principal of India by ReTHINK India.
- MRIS46, Gurugram was awarded best in Infrastructure, Academic Excellence, STEM and Sports Education with the Brainfeed School Excellence Award 2017-18 at the 5th National Conference on Teaching, Learning and Leadership.
- Principal Ms. Dhriti Malhotra was conferred with the Education Leader Award at the Leader’s Conclave.
- MRIS-46 was declared as one of the Futuristic Schools of India 2017 by ReTHINK India. MRIS-46 was among the four schools in Haryana to have bagged the coveted position. Ms. Dhriti Malhotra received the award in the National Convention of Futuristic Schools of India held on National Technology Day, at India International Centre.
- Principal, Ms. Dhriti Malhotra was felicitated as ‘Best Mentor’ by Global SOTY Foundation (2017).
- MRIS-46 was declared one of the Top Schools of India 2017 by Digital Learning, a National Educational Magazine.
- Khanak Jaisawat released her first book ‘Magic Lessons of My Mom’ in the month of June 2020.
- Adwik Das released his first book ‘Dream XI Doubt and Out’. The book is available on Amazon and Kindle.
- Atharva Kaushik participated in the Clash of Pi, a math based championship held in the month of March 2020 and made his alma mater proud. Atharva secured All India Rank 11 in Domain Newton and All India Rank 14 in Domain Gauss.
- Jay Gupta, Aniket Ghosh, Dhananjay Garg and Angad Krishna Khanna, lived their dream as their business plan was declared a winner in the Young Entrepreneurs Business Plan Challenge Finals organised by The University of New Castle, Australia and held at Siri Fort Auditorium on 19th January 2020. The winners have bagged 7500 Aus Dollars and a 50% scholarship at the University of New Castle, Australia
- Varsha Singh represented Haryana state in 3rd Khelo India Youth Games in Guwahati. She participated in Girls (Under17) Air Pistol Event and secured 4th Position.
- Vedant Pandey has been certified as one of the ‘Youngest Game Developer in the World’ by WhiteHat Jr Game Developer. He won accolades and certification for game development by a panel of computer scientists from IIT, Google, Intel, Microsoft & Amazon.
- Students of the SEN (Special Education Needs) department in MRIS-46, enthusiastically participated in the National Talent Olympiad in February, 2020.
- New sports facility for Lawn Tennis & Basketball was inaugurated at MRIS-46 Gurugram in the school premises with an endeavour to add another dimension to their fitness, health and well-being.
- VIDMUN held in October 2019 was a great success.
- 10th Edition of India Calling in 2019; Theme was Navodit Bharat, an Emerging India.
- MRIS-46 Gurugram Robotics team ‘Renaissance’ finished fifth out of 68 participating countries at the First Lego League competition held at California, USA. The competition was spread over two days, in May 2019.
- Sandhrit – Inter Manav Rachna UNSDG Competitions – 2019-20 was a great success
- Three teams from Grade IX and X bagged 2nd, 3rd and 4th position respectively in the Glider Making Challenge held at IIT Delhi in the month of March 2019.
- Vaanya Rawat and Vivika Kalra of EY won 1st and 3rd Prize in Art and Craft competition held at DPS Shushant Lok.
- Students from Primary wing participated in Hindi Poetry competition held at DPS 45 and won 1st prize.
- Students from Primary wing participated in Christmas Carol competition held at St. Xaviers School and won 1st prize.
- A group of students from Primary wing participated in Nukkad Natak competition hosted by Maurya School and won 3rd prize
- Students of Primary wing participated in U-13 Interschool football Championship held at Kunskapsskolan and bagged the winning title.
- Tejas Bajaj from middle school become a Regional winner in All India Painting Competition organised by The Heritage Education and Communication services.
- Arpit Jain of Senior School won 1st prize in Photography competition held at DPS 45.
- Students from Senior school participated in Inter-School Nritya Natika held at DPS 45 and won 1st prize.
- Medhansh Vidyarthi bagged the Third Prize in the category of Bag Decoration competition organized by Sanskriti School, New Delhi
- Dhruvika Mishra won the Gold medal at the ‘XVIII Sub Junior Haryana State Karate Championship 2019-20’ held at Kurukshestra.
- Krishaang Kohli and Akshit Gupta bagged 2nd position in the category Mathenigma in ‘Mathemania – the Math Fest’ organized in the month of December 2019.
MENTORS WE ARE PROUD OF
- Ms. Surabhi Joshi, Vice Principal at MRIS-46 is a trained and certified INLP Life Coach. She was also certified by Path of Mystic for completing 20 hours of Meditation and Yoga Practices for Busy People.
- Mr Piyush, Music Faculty at MRIS-46 has been honoured as the Youth Music Director and awarded with the ‘Utkala Bharati Sangeet Sammam‘ by Odissa Sahitya Academy, an initiative by the Government of Orissa.
- Mr. Joy Mishra, Music Faculty at MRIS-46 was one of the 10 talented musicians from Delhi-NCR who were shortlisted and selected (after meeting the Rock School India board’s expectation) to perform at the inaugural ceremony held at Zorba, New Delhi launching the Rock School London new syllabus 2018 for guitar and bass.
- The SLA School Librarian of the Year Award is the School Library Association’s prestigious honour to recognize the excellent work that is carried out in school libraries every day and highlight the best practice of those whose work is outstanding. Four exciting and innovative librarians have made it onto to the Honour List for the SLA School Librarian of the Year Award 2018, with one Dr. Chhavi Jain, Librarian, Manav Rachna International School Sec 46, Guru gram, from outside the British Isles for only the second time in the history of the Award.
- Ms. Anita Dasgupta HM-Early Years completed professional Diploma in Train the Trainer and Virtual Teaching and Learning (MOOC).
- Ranajit Kumar Ghorai, Art Faculty at MRIS-46 participated in Prevent the spread of COVID-19 International Art competition. His artwork selected under the Best 130 Creative works for online art competition.
- Ms. Anjani Sharma, Hindi faculty of MRIS-46 participated in National Level competition on Hindi Sahitya Ka Bhaktikal and scored full marks.
MUSIC AND DANCE
- Aaruj Sharma, a student of Grade III, MRIS-46 Gurugram received a certificate of merit for clearing Grade 1 of Drums from the prestigious and coveted London Rockschool. He cleared the exam in the first attempt with merit. His love for music and grasp over it is reflective in the fact that he has successfully cleared the exam within 6 months of starting to play drums.
- Budding musical maestro Arnav Singla (Grade III student) gave a commendable performance in Trinity College London piano exam. He has been awarded Level 1 Award in Grade 2 Piano and has earned 9 credits of the QCF.