Assessments can be fun too. MRIS-46 students of Grade VII realized just that as they prepared and presented Nukkad Nataks as part of their SSC FA on ‘Advertisements and their Effect’. Students in groups prepared their street plays on social, commercial and political ads. Ample time was given to them for planning, preparation and practice. Student groups independently came up with wonderful well executed street plays on issues like- Dengue and Chikungunya, Azad Kashmir, Rightful Use of the Right to Vote and the like. Their presentation showed that given a chance, students can think beyond the books and have the ability to apply their learning into real life.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51