Assessments can be fun too. MRIS-46 students of Grade VII realized just that as they prepared and presented Nukkad Nataks as part of their SSC FA on ‘Advertisements and their Effect’. Students in groups prepared their street plays on social, commercial and political ads. Ample time was given to them for planning, preparation and practice. Student groups independently came up with wonderful well executed street plays on issues like- Dengue and Chikungunya, Azad Kashmir, Rightful Use of the Right to Vote and the like. Their presentation showed that given a chance, students can think beyond the books and have the ability to apply their learning into real life.
Latest @ MRIS
- “As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.” July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- In love with my City! July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Theatre in Education comes alive July 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Crazy Hat Day July 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Monthly planner for July-September 2017 (Senior Wing) July 21, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood