Assessments can be fun too. MRIS-46 students of Grade VII realized just that as they prepared and presented Nukkad Nataks as part of their SSC FA on ‘Advertisements and their Effect’. Students in groups prepared their street plays on social, commercial and political ads. Ample time was given to them for planning, preparation and practice. Student groups independently came up with wonderful well executed street plays on issues like- Dengue and Chikungunya, Azad Kashmir, Rightful Use of the Right to Vote and the like. Their presentation showed that given a chance, students can think beyond the books and have the ability to apply their learning into real life.
- Vaanya Dalal Wins Bronze January 16, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Birds Nests January 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Army Day Celebration January 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Child Magazine Star January 16, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- First Lego League (FLL) Regional January 16, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14