Assessments can be fun too. MRIS-46 students of Grade VII realized just that as they prepared and presented Nukkad Nataks as part of their SSC FA on ‘Advertisements and their Effect’. Students in groups prepared their street plays on social, commercial and political ads. Ample time was given to them for planning, preparation and practice. Student groups independently came up with wonderful well executed street plays on issues like- Dengue and Chikungunya, Azad Kashmir, Rightful Use of the Right to Vote and the like. Their presentation showed that given a chance, students can think beyond the books and have the ability to apply their learning into real life.
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood