We are pleased to inform you that we are organizing the CBSE NORTH ZONE – II BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP 2014 – 2015.
The tournament will be organized from Oct 8, 2014 to Oct 11, 2014. We will be following the CBSE Inter-School Sports & Games Competition Organizational Rules Age Category (under – 14, under – 16 & Under – 19). Rules and Regulations are available at the CBSE website. On the spot or late entries will not be entertained whatever the reason may be.
To avoid postal delay, we request to send your entries (Annexures attached) by e-mail email@example.com to the school before Oct 1, 2014.
Looking forward to your participation and co-operation for the success of the event.
For more details please contact:-
|Mr. Tanuj Sharma (HOD Sports)-||9999575042|
|Mr. Amit Sharma (PGT Phy. Edu)–||9999699238|
|Ms. Gopa Biswas (DGM Admin)-||9560299057|
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.mris.edu.in ——(Our schools ——- MRIS , Sec-14, Faridabad)
*Schools can download Confirmation slip, Entry form, Rules and Regulations, etc. from the school website (www.mris.edu.in).
Mrs. Mamta Wadhwa
AS PER CBSE RULES, ALL THE ENRIES MUST BE SUMITTED ON THE CBSE WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR PARTICIPATION.
IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR THE PARTICIPATING TEAMS
Dates of Competition
Oct 8, 2014 to Oct 11, 2014 (Wednesday to Saturday). All teams are expected to report at the Venue (Manav Rachna International School, Sector – 14, Faridabad) on 8th Oct’14 at 8:30 am.
Last date of Entry
Oct 1, 2014 (no entry will be entertained after due date)
The school is situated at a distance of 4 kms from Faridabad Railway Station & 9 kms from NIT Bus Stand. School Bus facility will be available.
A player shall be under 14, 16, 19 years of age as on 31 Dec’14 :
Under 14 years: Born on or after 01.01.2001
Under 16 years: Born on or after 01.01.1999
Under 19 years: Born on or after 01.01.1996
Arrival & Registration
Teams should report on Oct 7, 2014 (Tuesday) positively at School Reception. All outstation teams will be informed about their accommodation at the time of arrival. Meeting of Team Managers and Coaches will be held at 4.00 pm in the school on the same day regarding the detailed program of event. It is compulsory for all concerned to attend the meeting.
Detail Entry Performa for team events, individual entry form with photograph, Student’s CBSE Sports UID (attested by principal), Group photograph with Principal duly attested to be pasted on the school letter head (Specimen copies attached), School Flag, Light Bedding items, Torch, Toiletries, Towels, First Aid kit.
Officials and participants must produce an identity card with photograph duly signed by head of the institution valid for current year whenever it is required. (Specimen copy attached).
Caution money of Rs. 1500/- will be collected and refunded if no damage to the property has been done by athlete/team member.
Accommodation & Food
School will provide separate accommodation for boys and girls. The manager/coach of respective team will stay with the participants. Suitable bedding will be provided. Rs. 350/- per head per day will be charged for boarding and lodging with meals for the schools who will be staying with prior intimation. It is compulsory for the outstation teams who will be staying to have their meals in the school itself.
The participating schools will deposit the payment against meals on full day basis at the time of registration and no part payment will be deposited and the participating schools should not insist for refund of part payment. Dinner will be served on Oct 7, 2014 for outstation teams with the prior intimation only.
Team mangers should purchase food coupons from the Registration Counter. The team returning shall be eligible for refund of payment deposited, but only for the post 24 hours balance meal coupons.
All the teams shall be accompanied by teacher/coach/ managers designated by the principal of participating school. No team must be accompanied by more than 2 officials. In case of girls participants in the team one of the accompanying officials must be female.
Rules and Regulations
- CBSE Inter-School Badminton Tournament will be conducted according to the rules of Badminton Association of Indian (BAI).
- Every school can send one team comprising of maximum four players, in Under 14, Under 16 & Under 19 yrs separately in Boys’ & Girls’ category.
- Every school shall supply to the host school on arrival the signed copy of the eligibility performa filled in online. All the participants must carry their valid age proof certificate and school/CBSE Board Identity-card.
- All the matches must be played on indoor courts with proper lighting arrangements.
- In Team Championship, the order of play shall be: Singles – Doubles – Singles.
- All the matches that are played on “league basis” – shall be of best of one game of 31 points with change of side at 15 points. The player that reaches first at 31 points, wins the match.
- All the matches that are played on “knock-out basis” – shall be of best of three games of 15 points each, & a match is won with the difference of 02 points. In case, of 14 – all; the game shall continue; however, the player that reaches first at 19 points wins the match.
- At Zone Level all the matches will be played strictly on knock-out basis. In case the numbers of teams in a particular age category are less, the championship in that category may be organized on league cum knock out basis.
- From each Zone first two position winning teams (i.e. winner & runners-up) will qualify to participate in the National Championship.
- No change shall be permitted in the composition of team from Zonal Level to National Level.
- The school Organizing Zone level competition shall take a Group Photo of the teams that have qualified to participate in National level competition. The photo shall be signed by the host school Principal and forwarded to the school organizing next level of competition along with the original entry Performa.
Proforma Enclosed for Participation
Application Proforma Click here