MRIS, Noida organized a welcome assembly which was started with the recitation of the gayatri mantra and a prayer song followed by some motivational words. The Vice Principal welcomed the Students to the new session and gave away the prizes to the winners of Robo and Tech Show competitions held at MRIU. She also congratulated Divyanshi Sharma who recieved the first prize in a Painting competition organized by Hindustan Times and Kartikay of Grade IX for getting selected in under 15 cricket team.
Latest @ MRIS
- Ananya Bhardwaj – Shining star of MRIS-Sector14 won Bronze medal in Junior Badminton Championship June 29, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Manav Rachna International School, Sector-14 wins accolades at the National Entrance Cum Eligibility Test (NEET) June 24, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Mock Fire Drill @ MRIS-21C June 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS CW students explore magnificent US June 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Students @ MRIS-Charmwood participated in a colouful ‘Dress to speak’ activity June 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood