The students of Manav Rachna International School, Noida visited the Science Museum. This trip shall help inculcate scientific awareness and scientific temperament among our students. The students enjoyed the demonstration of the progress and achievements in the various fields of science and technology. It was an enthralling experience where the students also unraveled ideas to preserve the scientific and technological heritage of the country.
- Faridabad tunes in to the students on Radio Manav Rachna 107.8 FM August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- First ‘Coffee with Parents’ session August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- A foray into innovation: Opening Ceremony of WRO Delhi Regionals August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Nukkad Natak August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Slogan Writing Activity August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14