Primary wing students of MRIS-Noida went on a trip to Brajgram, Mathura recently. It was indeed a magnificent place which equipped students with the knowledge of culture and lifestyle prevailing during the time of Lord Krishna. Students immensely enjoyed various shows like magic show, puppet show, dance performances etc. Their exhilaration went to another level when they involved in activities like rope climbing, net climbing, targeting bottles, chess, ludo and many more. The trip was complemented with sumptuous breakfast and flavorsome lunch. Dangal show at the end worked as icing on the cake and students scrupulously enjoyed the day singing old melodies, playing antakshari and dancing all the way.
- Vasantotsav-Natyaanjali January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Early Years – On the Move January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- CREST Assemblies January 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- LEAD Training For MRIS January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS Ludhiana Conducted Special Assemblies for Early Years January 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana