Primary wing students of MRIS-Noida went on a trip to Brajgram, Mathura recently. It was indeed a magnificent place which equipped students with the knowledge of culture and lifestyle prevailing during the time of Lord Krishna. Students immensely enjoyed various shows like magic show, puppet show, dance performances etc. Their exhilaration went to another level when they involved in activities like rope climbing, net climbing, targeting bottles, chess, ludo and many more. The trip was complemented with sumptuous breakfast and flavorsome lunch. Dangal show at the end worked as icing on the cake and students scrupulously enjoyed the day singing old melodies, playing antakshari and dancing all the way.
- Techno Fest at MRIS-51, Gurugram March 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Last Minutes Tip from MRIS 14 School March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Grade- I Theme Assembly MRIS-21C, Faridabad March 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- TOI,Special Story of MRIS-14, 14 March 2018 March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Little Scholars Graduated to Primary March 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C