Primary wing students of MRIS-Noida went on a trip to Brajgram, Mathura recently. It was indeed a magnificent place which equipped students with the knowledge of culture and lifestyle prevailing during the time of Lord Krishna. Students immensely enjoyed various shows like magic show, puppet show, dance performances etc. Their exhilaration went to another level when they involved in activities like rope climbing, net climbing, targeting bottles, chess, ludo and many more. The trip was complemented with sumptuous breakfast and flavorsome lunch. Dangal show at the end worked as icing on the cake and students scrupulously enjoyed the day singing old melodies, playing antakshari and dancing all the way.
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- A trip to Bangalore for the students June 3, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Training Session on Skills of a RJ Jockey June 3, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- National Rural Games 2018-19 Winner June 2, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- TOI, Page No. 2, 30th May’18 June 2, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Noida Sector 51